Books in Chemical Engineering
Elsevier books have an established reputation for providing ground-breaking and expansive content; written by world renowned, award-winning authors and reviewed by an expert team of editors.
Our wide variety of books and eBooks has been empowering research development, initiating innovation, and encouraging confidence and career growth in the scientific field.
Catalysis books series
Advances in Catalysis
Series Editors: Bruce Gates and Friederike Jentoft
Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and the textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years Advances in Catalysis has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis and providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series in invaluable to chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists working in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry.
2014 Impact Factor: 10.000
Advances in Catalysis Volume 57
Volume Editors: F. Jentoff
The Advance in Catalysis Series is available to read online via ScienceDirect.
Since 1968 we have been publishing a wide range of process safety and chemical engineering focused books. More recently, we have partnered with scientific publisher Elsevier to continue expanding our range, which includes technical handbooks, research monographs, textbooks, conference proceedings and much more. Members receive a 15% discount on list price, so browse our best sellers today and watch this space for the new launches this year.
Be more impactful in your work
ScienceDirect is Elsevier’s leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals and information professionals. It combines authoritative, full-text scientific, technical and health publications with smart, intuitive functionality so that you can stay informed in your field, and can work more effectively and efficiently.
ScienceDirect hosts over 3,800 journals and more than 35,000 books—over 14 million peer-reviewed publications (and growing) from Elsevier, our imprints and our society partners.
Elsevier eBooks help you support breakthrough research and serendipitous moments of discovery, keeping your institution a step ahead.
ScienceDirect’s extensive, high quality journal coverage enables you to establish a solid foundation of knowledge to begin or advance your research, teaching or studies.
- Collections, editions & articles
Librarians and information professionals: Give your patrons access to the depth and breadth of authoritative, peer-reviewed content available on ScienceDirect and help them make a greater impact in their work.
Chemical Engineering news
- Award winning authors and books: Andrzej Gorak - Distillation: Fundamentals and Principles, 1st Edition- PROSE 2015
- Special offers: Elsevier offers everyday savings like free shipping on all print books, no order minimum and DRM-free eBooks as well as monthly discounts. View today's special offers.
- SciTech Connect: Read the latest science and technology news and stories on SciTech Connect
- Upcoming events: For upcoming events, view the event calendar
- Book Author hub- a page rich with essential information including how to write and submit book proposals, book publishing processes and marketing resources.
- Meet the publishing team - together with our authors, the publishing team work hard to deliver comprehensive and targeted commissioned content that drives the advancement and application of science.
- Reference Modules on ScienceDirect - makes the information you want more discoverable by combining thousands of Encyclopedic and Comprehensive articles into one trustworthy source.
- Textbook adoptions - academic professors are able to register and request a textbook adoption copy
Improve your performance with flexible eBook solutions
- Accessible - Access all available formats.
- Easy - Start reading immediately.
- Flexible - Transferable files encourage uninterrupted research.
Savings on bundles
Automatically save 40% when you buy your Science and Technology book in both print and eBook form together. No promo code needed.
- Free global shipping
- No minimum order