Institutional Online Subscription
The journal particularly welcomes studies that aim to evaluate and understand complex health care interventions and health policies and which employ the most rigorous designs and methods appropriate for the research question of interest. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing methodological papers introducing or elaborating on analytic techniques, measures, and research methods.
The journal has been publishing original peer-reviewed articles of interest to the international health care community since 1963, making it one of the longest standing repositories of scholarship in this field. The IJNS offers authors the benefits of:
• A highly respected journal in its field with consistently high impact
• Indexed in major databases: PubMed, Medline, Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index, Scopus, Thomson Reuters - Social Science Citation Index, CINAHL and the BNI (British Nursing Index).
• A truly global readership
• Highly efficient editorial processes: average time from submission to first decision of 4 weeks
• Rapid initial screening for suitability and editorial interest
• Excellent peer reviewers drawn from a range of health service research disciplines
• Final online publication as soon as 2 weeks post-acceptance.
The IJNS endorses the Equator Network (http://www.equator-network.org/) an international initiative that seeks to improve reliability and value of research literature in health care by promoting transparent and accurate reporting of studies. We ask our authors to make use of appropriate reporting guidelines to ensure excellence in scientific reporting. Guidelines for authors can be accessed at https://www.editorialmanager.com/NS/default.aspx.
Authors are also welcome to submit to IJNS's open access companion title, International Journal of Nursing Studies Advances, which welcomes excellent original research, reviews and discussion relevant to nursing, midwifery and other health related professions around the globe.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|125C||2022||Dec 20, 2021||Dec 22, 2021|
|126C||2022||Jan 18, 2022||Jan 27, 2022|
|127C||2022||Mar 03, 2022||Mar 15, 2022|
|128C||2022||Mar 24, 2022||Mar 23, 2022|
|129C||2022||Apr 27, 2022||Apr 28, 2022|
|130C||2022||May 13, 2022|
|131C||2022||Jun 14, 2022|
|132C||2022||Jun 27, 2022|
|133C||2022||Aug 19, 2022|
|134C||2022||Sep 16, 2022|
|135C||2022||Oct 19, 2022|
|136C||2022||Nov 18, 2022|
|137C||2023||Dec 20, 2022|