The Scopus Researcher Awards
- Applicants should be researchers from Australian and New Zealand academic establishments or government-funded research institutes. Researchers from industry are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident.
- The award is open to individuals only.
- Activity entered for this award must have been undertaken no more than five (5) years prior to the closing date of entries.
- Activity entered may be for a single project or a body of work.
- Activity entered for this award must have been published in one or more respected, externally-refereed scientific journal(s), book(s) or equivalent electronic publication(s) and the publication must be found in Scopus.
- Only applicable to Excellence in Outstanding Early Career Researcher Award:
- 35 years of age or less as of 1st January 2019.