- Links practical application of library programming to theoretical foundations of service
- Illustrates concepts with reference to the developmental needs of children and young adults
- Describes how to implement library policies which recommend, design, direct, supervise and evaluate active youth services programs
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Principles of library service. Part 2 Practices. Part 3 Professionalism.
- No. of pages: 168
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: April 30, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631097
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Youth Services and Public Libraries"