Reinforce your understanding of radiographic positioning and anatomy with the Workbook for Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 10th Edition. This companion workbook offers learning opportunities to help you master and retain the information and skills found in Lampignano and Kendrick’s main text. The workbook’s wide variety of exercises includes situational questions, laboratory activities, self-evaluation tests, and image critique questions — the latter of which presents possible positioning and technical errors of an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what modifications need to be made to improve the image. It’s the perfect way to get practice producing and critiquing radiographs before you move into the clinical setting.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios that requires students to think critically and apply positioning concepts to specific clinical situations.
- Image critique questions describe an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what modifications need to be made to improve the image, preparing students to evaluate the quality of radiographs produced in the clinical setting.
- Self-tests at the end of chapters help assess learning with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, matching, and true/false questions. Answers are provided on the Evolve site.
- Wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, select pathology, positioning critique, and image evaluation.
- Answers at the end of the workbook provide immediate feedback.
1. Terminology, Imaging, and Positioning Principles
4. Upper Limb
5. Humerus and Shoulder Girdle
6. Lower Limb
7. Femur and Pelvic Girdle
8. Cervical and Thoracic Spine
9. Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Bony Thorax—Sternum and Ribs
11. Cranium, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses
12. Biliary Tract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
13. Lower Gastrointestinal System
14. Urinary System and Venipuncture
15. Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
16. Pediatric Radiography
17. Angiography and Interventional Procedures
18. Computed Tomography
19. Special Radiographic Procedures
20. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
Answers to Review Exercises
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2021
- 1st November 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
Department Chair, Diagnostic Radiography Program Director, Department of Radiologic Sciences, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.