- No other book currently available specifically addresses this highly topical subject
- Weblogs are becoming more important as sources of up-to-date information on many different topics, and so librarians need to be aware of these resources, how they are created and by whom
- Weblogs are already important as sources of news and current professional information in the field of library and information science; this book helps librarians to become familiar with the best weblogs in this field
Table of Contents
- An overview of the weblog and blogging phenomenon; Weblogs as sources of current information; Finding weblogs; Weblogs in the field of library and information science; Weblogs created by libraries: The state of the art; Creating a weblog: The options; Managing the library weblog; Sources of information about weblogs.
- No. of pages: 208
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2004
- Published: September 30, 2004
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631820
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Weblogs and Libraries"