Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. In which direction are worldwide regulations for direct reuse of reclaimed water moving?
Miquel Salgot De Marcay
2. A focus on the California experience on the reuse of reclaimed water – Current trends and future perspectives in the regulation
3. Water scarcity and climate change in the Mediterranean area: is reuse of reclaimed water a strategy to face these problems?
4. Environmental risks due to the reuse of treated sludge for agricultural purposes
5. Microbial contamination in case of reuse of reclaimed water
6. Treatment options for direct reuse of reclaimed water in developing countries.
Tamires Lima da Silva
7. New challenges in the reuse of reclaimed water in North African countries – lessons learned from EU H2020 project MADFORWATER
8. Solutions for the integrated reuse of reclaimed water in coastal areas
9. Reclaimed Water Reuse in India
Arun Kumar and Kirti Goyal
10. Managed Aquifer Recharge – a way for improving reclaimed water reuse
11. Impact of the use of treated wastewater for agricultural need. Effects on soil and plants. Which is the risk?
Massimo Del Bubba
12. Modelling the effect of reuse of reclaimed wastewater
13. Lessons learned from the main reclaimed water reuse systems in the world
Karl Ulrich Rudolph
14. Costs and benefits of reclaimed water reuse projects
15. The role of water reuse in the circular economy
Wastewater Treatment and Reuse: Technological Developments and Management Issues, Volume Five explores a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies, with chapters in this new release covering In which direction are worldwide regulations for direct reuse of reclaimed water moving?, A focus on the California experience on the reuse of reclaimed water – Current trends and future perspectives in the regulation, Water scarcity and climate change in the Mediterranean area: is reuse of reclaimed water a strategy to face these problems?, Environmental risks due to the reuse of treated sludge for agricultural purposes, and much more.
- Covers a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies
- Includes contributions from an international board of authors
- Provides a comprehensive set of reviews
Students and professionals from both soil science and land management fields, professionals in Geography, Ecology, Environmental Science, Spatial planning, Agriculture, Agronomy, Biology and Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st November 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Paola Verlicchi is at University of Ferrara, Italy
University of Ferrara, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.