Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Reuse of reclaimed water: What is the direction of its evolution from a European perspective?
Clara Sánchez-Cerdà, Miquel Salgot and Montserrat Folch
2. California water reuse—Past, present and future perspectives
Adam W. Olivieri, Brian Pecson, James Crook and Robert Hultquist
3. Reclaimed water to face agricultural water scarcity in the Mediterranean area: An overview using Sustainable Development Goals preliminary data
Giuseppe Mancuso, Stevo Lavrnić and Attilio Toscano
4. Possibilities of nature-based and hybrid decentralized solutions for reclaimed water reuse
Fabio Masi, Guenter Langergraber, Marcello Santoni, Darja Istenič, Natasa Atanasova and Gianluigi Buttiglieri
5. Drivers, challenges and solutions—Case studies for water reuse
Karl Ulrich Rudolph, Birte Boysen, Jens Hilbig, Faruq Shalizi, Keno Stroemer and Gabriele Walenzik
6. The role of water reuse in the circular economy
Theodoros Giakoumis, Chetna Vaghela and Nikolaos Voulvoulis
Wastewater Treatment and Reuse – Present and Future Perspectives in Technological Developments and Management Issues, Volume 5 explores a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies, with chapters in this new release covering In which direction are worldwide regulations for direct reuse of reclaimed water moving?, A focus on the California experience on the reuse of reclaimed water – Current trends and future perspectives in the regulation, Water scarcity and climate change in the Mediterranean area: is reuse of reclaimed water a strategy to face these problems?, Environmental risks due to the reuse of treated sludge for agricultural purposes, and much more.
- Covers a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies
- Includes contributions from an international board of authors
- Provides a comprehensive set of reviews
Students and professionals from both soil science and land management fields, professionals in Geography, Ecology, Environmental Science, Spatial planning, Agriculture, Agronomy, Biology and Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 18th September 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Paola Verlicchi is at University of Ferrara, Italy
University of Ferrara, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.