Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Vegetable Crops in the Mediterranean Basin with an Overview of Virus Resistance
- Major Tomato Viruses in the Mediterranean Basin
I. M. Hanssen and M. Lapidot
- Viruses of Cucurbit Crops in the Mediterranean Region: An Ever-Changing Picture
Hervé Lecoq and Cécile Desbiez
- Viruses of Pepper Crops in the Mediterranean Basin: A Remarkable Stasis.
B. Moury and E. Verdin
- VIRUSES of the Genus ALLIUM in the Mediterranean Region
Nikolaos I. Katis, Varvara I. Maliogka and Chrysostomos I. Dovas
- Viruses of Potato
Gad Loebenstein and Victor Gaba
- Virus Diseases in Lettuce in the Mediterranean Basin
Aranzazu Moreno and Alberto Fereres
- Viruses in Artichoke
Donato Gallitelli, Tiziana Mascia, Giovanni P. Martelli
- Viruses in Sweetpotato
- Viruses of Asparagus
Laura Tomassoli, Antonio Tiberini and Heinrich-Josef Vetten
- Virus Diseases of Peas, Beans and Faba Bean in the Mediterranean Region
Khaled Makkouk, Hanu Pappu and Safaa G. Kumari
- Tospoviruses in the Mediterranean Area
Massimo Turina, Luciana Tavella and Marina Ciuffo
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Pepino Mosaic Virus and Tomato Torrado Virus: Two Emerging Viruses Affecting Tomato Crops in the Mediterranean Basin
P. Gómez, R.N. Sempere and M.A. Aranda
- Control Methods of Virus Diseases in the Mediterranean Basin
This volume of Advances in Virus Research focuses on mycoviruses. The authors and reviews represent the most current and cutting-edge research in the field. A broad range of research is presented from research experts.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 25th June 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology." --Military Medicine
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist." –American Scientist
Department of Virology, Agricultural Research Organization, Bet Dagan, Israel
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.