- A concise, practical guide to completing usability evaluation methods with an emphasis on creating user-centered library websites
- Includes examples that draw on the author’s practical experience with usability evaluation
- Useful guidelines to creating participant recruitment letters, scripts, thank you notes, and forms illustrated with practical examples
Table of Contents
- What is user-centred design? Getting started; User needs analysis; Designing a website: Participatory design; Usability inspection methods; Usability testing the website; Communicating the findings.
- No. of pages: 244
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: July 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631905
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843343592
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "User-Centred Library Websites"