Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Gallium oxide power devices
2. Advanced concepts in Ga2O3 power and RF devices
Huili Grace Xing
3. Material epitaxy, doping, and transport properties of (Al,Ga)2O3 alloys and heterostructures
4. Thermal science and engineering of Ga2O3 materials and devices
5. Controlling different phases of gallium oxide for solar blind photodetector and power electronics applications
6. Nanoscale AlGaN and BN: epitaxy, properties and device application
7. High-Al content AlGaN heterostrutures and devices
8. AlN nonlinear optics and integrated photonics
9. Material epitaxy of AlN thin films
10. AlGaN/GaN MEMS devices for extreme harsh environments
11. Supercontinuum generation in AlN waveguides
12. Thin film ultraviolet laser diodes and light emitting diodes
13. Materials science and devices applications of diamond
Robert J. Nemanich
14. Electrical transport properties of h-BN
Jingyu Lin and Hongxing Jiang
15. Ultrawide Bandgap Semiconductors
Yuji Zhao and Zetian Mi
16. Boron nitride quantum photonics
Ultrawide Bandgap Semiconductors, Volume 107 in the Semiconductors and Semimetals series, highlights the latest breakthrough in fundamental science and technology development of ultrawide bandgap (UWBG) semiconductor materials and devices based on gallium oxide, aluminium nitride, boron nitride, and diamond. It includes important topics on the materials growth, characterization, and device applications of UWBG materials, where electronic, photonic, thermal and quantum properties are all thoroughly explored.
Contains the latest breakthrough in fundamental science and technology development of ultrawide bandgap (UWBG) semiconductor materials and devices
Provides a comprehensive presentation that covers the fundamentals of materials growth and characterization, as well as design and performance characterization of state-of-the-art UWBG materials, structures, and devices.
Presents an in-depth discussion on electronic, photonic, thermal, and quantum technologies based on UWBG materials.
Scientists and engineers performing fundamental and applied research and technology development in the field of ultrawide bandgap semiconductors. Students, researchers and practitioners working in the field of semiconductors, thermal, electronic, photonic and quantum devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st August 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Yuji Zhao is an Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering at Arizona State University (ASU), where he leads the GaN research efforts at ASU. He received the Ph.D degree from University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) in 2012 under the supervision of Nobel Laureate Professor Shuji Nakamura. Prof. Zhao’s research interests are in the field of wide bandgap materials and devices for applications in power electronics, RF and power ICs, and quantum photonics. He has authored/co-authored more than 140 journal and conference publications, 3 book chapters, and over 20 patents. Prof. Zhao is the receipt of 2019 Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, 2017 ASU Fulton Outstanding Assistant Professor Award, 2016 DTRA Young Investigator Award, 2015 NASA Early Career Faculty Award, 2015 SFAz Bisgrove Scholar Faculty Award, and 2010–2013 UCSB SSLEC Outstanding Research Award. He has served as a technical committee member for various international conferences such as CLEO, ECS Meeting, International Conference on Crystal Growth and Epitaxy, International Symposium on Semiconductor Lighting Emitting Devices, etc. Prof. Zhao is a member of IEEE and MRS.
Arizona State University, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.