With over 40% new and revised material throughout the book, this updated version provides thorough coverage of implementation, migration and management issues for Exchange 2000 and 2003, all backed up by best practices developed by HP, Microsoft’s only world-wide Prime Integrator for Exchange.
The best and most comprehensive coverage of Exchange from the Chief Technology Officer of HP Services, Microsoft’s only worldwide Prime Integrator for Windows and Exchange.
- With over 40% new and revised material throughout the book, this updated version provides thorough coverage of implementation, migration and management issues for Exchange 2000 and 2003, all backed up by best practices developed by HP, Microsoft's only world-wide Prime Integrator for Exchange.
- New coverage of Exchange Intelligent Message Filter
- Revised and updated coverage of best practices for the design, deployment, and operation of Exchange 2003
- Comprehensive treatment of major issues facing email deployments, including anti-virus and anti-spam techniques
- Review of Microsoft's future strategy for Exchange since dropping the Kodiak approach
Consultants and corporate IT professionals installing and managing Exchange Server messaging systems. This includes developers, administrators, and system designers. Trainers, Continuing Education, Microsoft certification candidates.
- No. of pages:
- © Digital Press 2005
- 30th September 2004
- Digital Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
"Tony Redmond does it again! He provides detailed real-world information that will make you an expert on Exchange 2003. This book is a clear, to-the-point source of information filled with sound practical advice. Whether you're new to Exchange or upgrading your existing Exchange systems, this detailed guide can help you tap all the power, performance, and features of Exchange 2003. This is recommended reading for my staff and it should be for yours as well." –David Espinoza, Group Manager Exchange Engineering, Operations and Technology Group, Microsoft "Tony Redmond peels away the myths, mysteries and misconceptions surrounding Exchange 2003 and guides the reader safely through the many trip-wires that lie in wait. This book is mandatory reference material for any corporation embarking on a phased migration to Exchange 2003 while keeping the corporate messaging infrastructure running. Another great text from the master of the subject." --Kevin Barrett, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Elan Corporation plc.