Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Metabolomics and the vaginal microbial ecosystem and health
2. Esophageal microbiome
3. Bioinformatics methods
4. Evolution of biomolecules, genomes and communities
5. (Either) Gut microbial metabolism or the acquisition of the gut microbiome
Tom Van de Wiele
Methods in Microbiology, Volume 44 presents the latest volume in the most prestigious series devoted to techniques and methodology in the field, with updated chapters that cover Metabolomics and the vaginal microbial ecosystem and health, Esophageal microbiome, Bioinformatics methods, Evolution of biomolecules, genomes and communities, and Gut microbial metabolism or the acquisition of the gut microbiome. Established for over 30 years, this comprehensive series provides ready-to-use recipes, the latest emerging techniques, and novel approaches on tried, tested and established methods.
- Written by recognized leaders and experts in the field
- Provides a comprehensive and cutting-edge review of current and emerging technologies in the field of clinical microbiology
- Presents discussions on newly emerging technologies
Graduates and researchers in the field of Microbiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 20th November 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Colin Harwwod is a professor at Newcastle University
Newcastle University, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.