Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Quality by design as an emerging concept in the development of pharmaceuticals
Dnyaneshwar Kalyane, Nidhi Raval, Surya Narayana Polaka and Rakesh K. Tekade
2. 3D printing as an emerging tool in pharmaceutical product development
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Muktika Tekade, Mukesh Chandra Sharma, SreeHarsha Nagaraja, Basel Arafat and Rakesh K. Tekade
3. Artificial intelligence in the pharmaceutical sector: current scene and future prospect
Dyaneshwar Kalyane, Gaurav Sanap, Debleena Paul, Snehal Shenoy, Neelima Anup, Surya Narayana Polaka, Vishakha Tambe and Rakesh K. Tekade
4. Recent advancements in solubilization of hydrophobic drugs
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Muktika Tekade, SreeHarsha Nagaraja, Mukesh C. Sharma and Rakesh K. Tekade
5. Hydrotropy, mixed hydrotropy, and mixed solvency as trending concept for solubilization of lipophilic drugs
Anirudh Padiyar, Om Prakash Agrawal, Kuldeep Rajpoot and Rakesh K. Tekade
6. Prodrug design for improving the biopharmaceutical properties of therapeutic drugs
Devendra Choudhary, Hanmant Goykar, Dnyaneshwar Kalyane, Nagaraja Sreeharsha and Rakesh K. Tekade
7. Endosomal escape tendency of drug delivery systems to mediate cytosolic delivery of therapeutics
Sandeep Kaur Bansal, Kuldeep Rajpoot, Sreeharsha Nagaraja, Susanne R. Youngren-Ortiz, Neelima Anup and Rakesh K. Tekade
8. Mass spectrometry imaging in lipid and proteomic profiling: an emerging tool for cancer diagnosis
Nagendra Sai Kumar Achanta, A.N.V. Haritha and Rakesh K. Tekade
9. Photothermal therapy as emerging combinatorial therapeutic approach
Chitra Rajani, Vruti Patel, Pooja Borisa, Tukaram Karanwad, Suryanarayana Polaka, Dnyaneshwar Kalyane and Rakesh K. Tekade
10. Small interfering RNA-based advanced nanoparticles for the treatment of cancer
Devesh Kapoor, Yashu Chourasiya, Anil Pethe, Rahul Maheshwari and Rakesh K. Tekade
11. Recent advances in regenerative medicine
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Maliheh Safavi, Sreeharsha Nagaraja and Rakesh K. Tekade
12. Pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepigenomics: Impact on therapeutic strategies
Neetu Soni, Namrata Soni, Rahul Maheshwari, Shreya Thakkar, Dilip Sharma, Rakesh Kumar Tekade, Sreeharsha Nagaraja and Muktika Tekade
13. Recombinant blood products and therapeutic enzymes: An update
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Muktika Tekade, Mukesh Chandra Sharma, SreeHarsha Nagaraja, Anita Sharma and Rakesh K. Tekade
14. New advances in insulin products
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Muktika Tekade, Mukesh Chandra Sharma, Nagashekhara Molugulu and Rakesh K. Tekade
15. Gene delivery to tackle diabetic nephropathy
Akshant Kumawat, Nidhi Raval, Gautham Reddy, Kuldeep Rajpoot and Rakesh K. Tekade
16. Resealed erythrocytes (RBCs) and their biomedical application
Kuldeep Rajpoot, Satish Shilpi, Muktika Tekade, Mukesh C. Sharma, Susanne R. Youngren-Ortiz, Pran Kishore Deb, Abhay S. Chauhan and Rakesh K. Tekade
17. Proliposomes: a potential colloidal carrier for drug delivery applications
Satish Shilpi, Devendra Choudhary, Gaurav K. Saraogi, Dhanashree Chordiya, Dnyaneshwar Kalyane and Rakesh K. Tekade
18. Gold nanoparticles: An advanced drug delivery and diagnostic tool
Vikas Pandey, Aditya Ganeshpurkar, Abhilasha Thakur, Megha Sharma, Kuldeep Rajpoot, Muktika Tekade, Sreeharsha Nagaraja and Rakesh K. Tekade
19. Advancements in sterile products and admixtures
Manmohan Singhal, Habban Akhter, Devesh Kapoor, Lakshmi Kanta Kanthal, Yashu Chourasiya, Rahul Maheshwari, Anil Pethe and Rakesh K. Tekade
20. Achieving sterility in biomedical and pharmaceutical products (part-I)
Anita Sharma, Neelima Anup and Rakesh K. Tekade
21. Achieving sterility in biomedical and pharmaceutical products (part-II): radiation sterilization
Anita Sharma, Neelima Anup and Rakesh K. Tekade
22. Summary of current regulatory perspective of medical devices
Namdev More, Deepak Ranglani, Govinda Kapusetti and Rakesh K. Tekade
23. Clinical trial design for medical devices “emerging pharmaceuticals”
B. Divya Latha, Namdev More, Govinda Kapusetti and Rakesh K. Tekade
24. Recent updates on medical device safety and risk management
Sheersha Pramanik, Namdev More, Govinda Kapusetti and Rakesh K. Tekade
The Future of Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research examines the latest developments in the pharmaceutical sciences, also highlighting key developments, research and future opportunities. Written by experts in the field, this volume in the Advances in Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research series deepens our understanding of the product development phase of drug discovery and drug development. Each chapter covers fundamental principles, advanced methodologies and technologies employed by pharmaceutical scientists, researchers and the pharmaceutical industry. The book focuses on excipients, radiopharmaceuticals, and how manufacturing should be conducted in an environment that follows Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
Researchers and students will find this book to be a comprehensive resource for those working in, and studying, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, biotechnology, foods and related industries.
- Provides an overview of practical information for clinical trials
- Outlines how to ensure an environment that follows Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Examines recent developments and suggests future directions for drug production methods and techniques
Researchers and advanced students in Pharmaceutical Science, Bioengineering, Pharmacology, Drug Development and Chemical Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 19th August 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Rakesh K Tekade, Assistant Professor of the Department of Pharmaceutics, investigates the design, development and characterization of targeted nanotechnology based formulations for the site specific delivery of therapeutic drugs, siRNA, microRNA, plasmids, proteins and peptide for the treatment of cancer. His current research encompasses development of novel polymeric nanomaterial for effective cytosolic delivery of anticancer bioactives. Dr Tekade’s research is focused on designing a new generation of nanoparticles, which could identify the cancer cells and selectively deliver anticancer drugs and genes to inhibit the growth of cancer while sparing healthy tissues. His research work involves the applications of polymer chemistry, nanotechnology, molecular biology, pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics and imaging techniques. Dr Tekade has also investigated the anticancer activity and molecular mechanism of several compounds and nanoformulations against cancer cell lines. Dr Tekade has over 70 publications, 01 patent, 7 book chapters, and 3 editorial articles. He has delivered several invited research talks and presented research finding in more than 30 scientific conferences.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.