Mechanical Design, Optimization and Reliability in Mechanical and Structural Design, Finite Element methods, Structural Dynamics.
1. Multi-objective optimization.
2. Uncertainty models in engineering analysis, design and optimization.
3. Reliability based design.
4. Finite element and meshfree methods.
5. Optimization and reliability of renewable energy systems.
The Finite Element Method for Engineers, 5e, Elsevier, 2010; Mechanical Vibrations, 6th Edition, Pearson, 2016; Engineering Optimization Theory and Practice, 4th Edition, Wiley, 2009; Reliability Engineering, 1st Edition, Pearson, 2014
Affiliations and Expertise
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA