- Serves as both a textbook and an introduction for scientists in the field
- Problems accompany each chapter
Table of Contents
- Introductory Concepts and Definitions. Basic Principles of Polymer Molecular Weights. Practical Aspects of Molecular Weight Measurements. Effects of Polymer Isomerism and Confirmational Changes. Step-Growth Polymerization. Free Radical Polymerization. Emulsion Polymerization. Copolymerization.
- No. of pages: 485
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1982
- Published: September 28, 1982
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780323140348
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Elements of Polymer Science and Engineering"