Get instant, easy access to the natural medicine expertise you need with The Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine, 3rd Edition. Written by leading authorities in complementary and integrative medicine, this portable handbook offers clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating 80 diseases and disorders with natural medicine. Inside the pages you’ll find concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for each condition, as well as naturopathic treatment methods like dietary changes, physical therapy advice, exercise modifications, and recommended supplements and botanical medicines. Based on Pizzorno's trusted Textbook of Natural Medicine, 4th Edition and the most current evidence available, it's your key to accessing reliable, natural diagnosis and treatment options in any setting.
- More than 80 algorithms throughout text synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
- Combination of expert author team and scientifically verified content assures this handbook contains the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
- Well-organized format utilizing consistent headings helps you make fast and accurate diagnoses.
- Light, portable size enables you to easily carry the handbook along with you in practice.
Acne Vulgaris and Acne Conglobata
Aphthous Stomatitis (Aphthous Ulcer/Canker Sore/Ulcerative Stomatitis)
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Bronchitis and Pneumonia
Cancer: Integrated Naturopathic Support
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Congestive Heart Failure
Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Glaucoma: Acute (Angle Closure) and Chronic (Open Angle)
Hair Loss in Women
HIV/AIDS: Naturopathic Medical Principles and Practice
Hyperventilation Syndrome/Breathing Pattern Disorders
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Intestinal Protozoan Infestation and Systemic Illness
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Pregnancy Health and Primary Prevention of Adult Disease
Senile (Aging-Related) Cataracts
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2016
- 7th December 2015
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA
Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA
Naturopathic Physician, WA