- Offers cookbook routines, algorithms, and design techniques
- Includes tips for handling debugging management and testing
- Explores the philosophy of tightly coupling software and hardware in programming and developing an embedded system
- Provides one of the few coherent references on this subject
Table of Contents
- Introduction. Initial Considerations. Elegant Structures. Design for Debugging. Design for Test. Memory Management. Approximations. Interrupt Management. Real-Time Operating Systems. Signal Sampling and Smoothing. A Final Perspective. Appendixes: Magazines. File Format. Serial Communications. Bibliography. Index.
- No. of pages: 279
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: December 17, 1991
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080499420
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "The Art of Programming Embedded Systems"