fingertips included with text
- Most up to date listing of integrals, series and
- Provides accuracy and efficiency in work
Table of Contents
- 0 Introduction; 1 Elementary Functions; 2 Indefinite Integrals of Elementary Functions; 3 Definite Integrals of Elementary Functions; 4.Combinations involving trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and power; 5 Indefinite Integrals of Special Functions; 6 Definite Integrals of Special Functions; 7.Associated Legendre Functions; 8 Special Functions; 9 Hypergeometric Functions; 10 Vector Field Theory; 11 Algebraic Inequalities; 12 Integral Inequalities; 13 Matrices and related results; 14 Determinants; 15 Norms; 16 Ordinary differential equations; 17 Fourier, Laplace, and Mellin Transforms; 18 The z-transform
- No. of pages: 1200
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: February 23, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080471112
About the Editors
Dr. Daniel Zwillinger is a Senior Principal Systems Engineer for the Raytheon Company. He was a systems requirements “book boss” for the Cobra Judy Replacement (CJR) ship and was a requirements and test lead for tracking on the Ungraded Early Warning Radars (UEWR). He has improved the Zumwalt destroyer’s software accreditation process and he was test lead on an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar. Dan is a subject matter expert (SME) in Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and is a DFSS SME in Test Optimization, Critical Chain Program Management, and Voice of the Customer. He is currently leading a project creating Trust in Autonomous Systems. At Raytheon, he twice won the President’s award for best Six Sigma project of the year: on converting planning packages to work packages for the Patriot missile, and for revising Raytheon’s timecard system. He has managed the Six Sigma white belt training program. Prior to Raytheon, Dan worked at Sandia Labs, JPL, Exxon, MITRE, IDA, BBN, and The Mathworks (where he developed an early version of their Statistics Toolbox).
For ten years, Zwillinger was owner and president of Aztec Corporation. As a small business, Aztec won several Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contracts. The company also created several software packages for publishing companies. Prior to Aztec, Zwillinger was a college professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in the department of mathematics.
Dan has written several books on mathematics on the topics of differential equations, integration, statistics, and general mathematics. He is editor-in-chief of the Chemical Rubber Company’s (CRC’s) “Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae”, and is on the editorial board for CRC’s “Handbook of Chemistry and Physics”. Zwillinger holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He earned his doctorate in applied mathematics from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). Zwillinger is a certified Raytheon Six Sigma Expert and an ASQ certified Six Sigma Black Belt. He also holds a pilot’s license.
Affiliations and Expertise
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
Robert R. Sun Apr 12 2020
Solutions to integrals
This book is an excellent source for Mathematicians. I have also read the works of David Bierens de Haan and have recently published derivations for some of the integrals in both along with corrected formula in terms of the Lerch function.