Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Nanotechnologies for Wastewater Treatment
Kunal Singha, Subhankar Maity, Pintu Pandit. Saptarshi Maiti, and Shanmugasundaram O. Lakshmanan
2. A Sustainable Method of Color Removal in Textile Wastewater Using Nanocomposites
M. Gobalakrishnan, M. Karthikka and D. Saravanan
3. Case Studies on the Sustainability of Textile Wastewater Treatment Plants
4. Carbonized Jute Agro-Waste: A Sustainable Resource for Wastewater Treatment
5. The Role of Multifunctional Nanomaterials in the Remediation of Textile Wastewaters
Tiago José Marques Fraga, Caroline Maria Bezerra e Araújo, Maurício Alves da Motta Sobrinho and Marcos Gomes Ghislandi
6. Treatment of Textile Waste Water by Agricultural Waste Biomasses
Pintu Pandit, Saptarshi Maiti, Subhankar Maity and Kunal Singha
7. Conjugated Polymer Coated Novel Bioadsorbents for Wastewater Treatment
Subhankar Maity, Kunal Singha, Pintu Pandit and Saptarshi Maiti
8. Treatment of Textile Wastewater Using Biochar Produced from Agricultural Waste
R. Sivaranjanee and Senthil Kumar Ponnusamy
9. Zero Liquid Discharge Waste Water Treatment Technologies
Saptarshi Maiti, Pintu Pandit, Kunal Singha and Subhankar Maity
10. Treatment of Textile Waste Water Using Adsorption and Adsorbents
Akshay C. Jadhav and Nilesh C. Jadhav
Sustainable Technologies for Textile Wastewater Treatments takes on this complex and environmentally crucial issue by providing comprehensive coverage on new technologies and practices. Sections provide technical detail and instruction on cutting-edge technologies, including innovative industrial uses of nanotechnology and waste biomass. In addition, case studies are provided on different textile wastewater treatment plants, hence showing their full practical context. Specific areas of discussion include zero liquid discharge, nanomaterials, adsorption, and advanced oxidization processes (AOP). Appropriate case studies from textile wastewater treatment plants are included to help illustrate key points.
Other sections cover the cost of these methods, before highlighting effective low-cost options. This book will be of use to researchers with an interest in textile sustainability or wastewater treatment, although sustainability managers or lifecycle assessment professionals in the textiles and fashion sector will find the book very impactful to their work.
- Provides detailed, technical information on wastewater remediation methods, including zero liquid discharge, nanomaterials, adsorption and advanced oxidization processes (AOP)
- Includes case studies from textile wastewater treatment plants
- Outlines the cost of these methods and highlights effective, low-cost options
This book will be of use to researchers with an interest in textile sustainability or wastewater treatment, and sustainability managers or life cycle assessment professionals in the textiles and fashion sector.
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2021
- 23rd March 2021
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu is the Director & Head of Sustainability for SgT & API (Hong Kong), and a Director of the Textile and Bioengineering Informatics Society (TBIS), a charity created to develop and promote the bioengineering of materials, fibers and textiles. Well-known for his contributions in the field, his extensive academic and industrial experience has led to over 85 books and more than 100 research publications.
Director and Head of Sustainability, SgT and API, Hong Kong
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.