- Two-page spreads show a single instrument, its tip (if applicable), name, uses in surgery, varieties, and any alternative names.
- Instruments are organized alphabetically within 12 major categories for quick and easy reference.
- Commonly used instrument sets are described in the last chapter, providing everything you need in preparing for most major procedures.
- Instrument at-a-glance view and spiral binding make this an ideal flashcard-style study tool.
5. Suture Devices/Needle Holders
6. Suction Tips
8. Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments
9. Internal Staplers
10. Surgical Power Tools
11. Routine Instrument Sets