- Addresses in detail the exciting developments after 1980.
- Demonstrates that progress in superconductivity is to a large extent due to progress in materials synthesis and characterization.
- Gateway to the current developments in the literature.
Researchers and students of superconductivity, condensed matter physics, condensed matter chemistry, and materials science.
Table of Contents
1. History and Introduction
2. Notes on microscopic theory of superconductivity
3. Superconductivity at the Border with Magnetism
4. High-Tc Superconductivity
5. Organic Superconductivity: A mouse may be of service to a lion
6. Recent Developments (after 2000)
7. The Future of Superconductivity viewed through a Cloudy Crystal Ball
- No. of pages: 310
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2010
- Published: September 30, 2010
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444534255
- eBook ISBN: 9780080958606
About the Series Volume Editors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Superconductivity in New Materials"