Corresponding to the content in the text, this comprehensive workbook provides a complete look at the bones, muscles, veins, glands, nerves, lymph nodes, and more of the head and neck. Detailed, high-quality images and a wealth of interactive learning exercises help reinforce challenging dental anatomy content and ensure that you fully grasp these foundational building blocks of oral health care.
- Comprehensive dental anatomy coverage reinforces student knowledge of all the key structures in the head and neck.
- Labeling and vocabulary review exercises aid students with memorization and recall.
- Review questions correlated with chapter coverage help students prepare for course quizzes and tests, as well as certification exams.
- Case studies challenge students to apply their critical thinking skills to real-world patient scenarios.
- Forty removable flashcards focus on body systems of the head and neck and are ideal for on-the-go study.
- Punched and perforated pages make it easy for students to submit workbook exercises as course assignments.
Structure Identification Exercises
Clinical Examination Exercises
Summary Case Study Exercises
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2020
- 30th October 2020
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Dental Hygiene Educational Consultant, Oral Biology Technical Writer, Renton WA Adjunct Faculty, Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.