- Comprehensive dental anatomy coverage reinforces student knowledge of all the key structures in the head and neck.
- Labeling and vocabulary review exercises aid students with memorization and recall.
- Review questions correlated with chapter coverage help students prepare for course quizzes and tests, as well as certification exams.
- Case studies challenge students to apply their critical thinking skills to real-world patient scenarios.
- Forty removable flashcards focus on body systems of the head and neck and are ideal for on-the-go study.
- Punched and perforated pages make it easy for students to submit workbook exercises as course assignments.
Table of Contents
- Structure Identification Exercises
Clinical Examination Exercises
Summary Case Study Exercises
- No. of pages: 232
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Saunders 2020
- Published: October 30, 2020
- Imprint: Saunders
- eBook ISBN: 9780323613064
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323613057