- Includes a detailed discussion of a methodology for study in an emerging economy
- Key holistic model included (developed on the concept of business strategy), which has proved to be an effective analytical tool in studying the patterns of strategic behaviours of SOEs in the research of emerging economies
- Critical case analyses on six major Chinese SOE players in different industries
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Theoretical background to strategy and research methodology: Introduction; Theoretical background and the response model; Research design and methodology. Part 2 Case studies: The China Huajing Electronics Group Corporation; The Beijing No. 1 Machine Tool Plant; The Chongqing CHN & CHN Ceramics Co. Ltd; The Sichuan Chemical Works (Group) Ltd; The Jingwei Textile Machinery Co. Ltd; The Harbin Electric Machinery Company Ltd. Part 3 Discussion and conclusions: Analyses and discussions; Conclusions and implications.
- No. of pages: 232
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632285
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Strategic Challenges and Strategic Responses"