- Provides the essential background for an appropriate code of practice
- Reviews the range of existing test procedures
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Methods and procedures in thermal cycling oxidation testing prior to COTEST: Survey of existing test procedures and experimental facilities; Compilation of cyclic oxidation data; Statistical analysis of cyclic oxidation data. Part 2 Experimental investigations on the influence of test parameter variation on thermal cycling oxidation behaviour: Standardised test procedures, definitions and statistical design of experiments for investigation of test parameter variation on thermal cycling oxidation testing; The effect of heating on the total oxidation time; Investigation of the influence of parameter variation in long dwell thermal cycling oxidation; Investigation of the influence of parameter variation in short dwell thermal cycling oxidation; Investigation of the influence of parameter variation in ultra short dwell thermal cycling oxidation; Burner rig thermal cycling oxidation testing; Thermal cycling oxidation testing in sulphidising atmospheres; Thermal cycling oxidation testing under deposits. Part 3 Code of practice: Validation testing of the code of practice and statistical analysis of experimental results; Final code of practice; Final remarks.
- No. of pages: 296
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2007
- Published: July 10, 2007
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845693473
About the Editors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Standardisation of Thermal Cycling Exposure Testing"