Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Cost-benefit analysis
Carl Koopmans and Niek Mouter
2. Value of travel time and travel time reliability
Gerard de Jong and Marco Kouwenhoven
3. The value of a statistical life
4. Transport models
Rob van Nes and Gerard de Jong
5. The wider economic benefits of transportation
Csaba G. Pogonyi
6. Multi-criteria analysis
7. Comparing cost-benefit analysis and multi-criteria analysis
Niek Mouter, Marco Dean, Carl Koopmans and Jose Manuel Vassallo
8. Environmental impact assessment for transport projects: A review of technical and process-related issues
Julio A. Soria-Lara, Rosa M. Arce-Ruíz, Aldo Arranz-López and Amor Ariza-Álvarez
9. Project appraisal methods: Tools for optimizing or for informed political debate?
Standard Transport Appraisal Methods, Volume 6 in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series, assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world. Chapters in this new release include Transport models, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Value of Travel Time Savings and reliability, Value of Statistical Life, Wider economic benefits, Multi-criteria analysis, Best-Worst Method, Participatory Value Evaluation, Ex-post evaluation, Sustainability assessment, Evaluating Transport Equity, Environmental Impact Assessment, Decision-Support Systems, Deliberative appraisal methods, Critique on appraisal methods, Appraisal methods in developing countries, Research agenda for appraisal methods, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 4th November 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Niek Mouter is at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.