Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Stable Isotopes: Origins and Safety (P.D. Klein, E. Roseland Klein).
- Isotope Effect: Implications for Pharmaceutical Investigations (T.R. Browne).
- Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry (D.A. Williams).
- Mass Spectrometry: Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (J.E. Evans).
- Mass Spectrometry: Tandem Mass Spectrometry (C. Basic, S.E. Silverton, R. Yost).
- Mass Spectrometry: Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry (T.R. Browne, G.K. Szabo).
- Alternatives to Mass Spectrometry for Quantitation of Stable Isotopes: High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Conventional Ultraviolet Detection (G.K. Szabo, T.R. Browne).
- Alternatives to Mass Spectrometry for Quantitating Stable Isotopes: Applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Brain Metabolic Research (K.L. Behar).
- Alternatives to Mass Spectrometry for Quantitating Stable Isotopes: Atomic Emission Detection (J.L. Brazier).
- Alternatives to Mass Spectrometry for Quantitating Stable Isotopes: The use of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Stable Isotopes in Receptor Binding studies: Probing Ligand - Protein Interactions and Ligand Structure in the Rhodopsin G-Protein Coupled Membrane Receptor: A Paradigm (P.J.E. Verdegen, J. Lugtenburg, H.J.M. de Groot).
- The use of isotopes in receptor binding studies: Probing ligand-protein interactions and ligand structure in the rhodopsin G-protein coupled membrane receptor: a paradigm (P.J.E. Verdegem, J. Lugtenburg, H. de Groot).
- Mass Balance (T.R. Browne, G.K. Szabo, A. Ajami).
- Identification and Characterization of Drug Metabolites Using Stable Isotope Techniques (S. Bjorge).
- Absorption and Bioequivalence (M.L. Powell).
- Drug Distribution and "Deep Pool Effect" (T.R. Browne).
- Biotransformation and Excretion: Mechanic Studies: Deuterium Isotope Effects as a Probe of the Catalytic Properties of the Cytochromes P450 (W.F. Trager).
- Biotransformation and Excretion: Pharmacokinetic Studies (T.R. Browne, G.K. Szabo).
- Biotransformation and Excretion: Quantitative Studies of Tissue Metabolism (R. Durso).
- Drug Interactions (T.R. Browne).
- Application to Pediatric Pharmacology (G. Pons).
- Breath Tests: Diagnostic Studies (B. Myer-Wyss, P. Hildebrand, C. Berlinger).
- Breath Tests: Drug Metabolism Studies (J.L. Brazier).
- Procurement of Stable Isotope Labeled Pharmaceuticals (T.R. Browne).
- Regulatory Aspects (T.R. Browne).
- Stable Isotopes in Pharmaceutical Development: An economic evaluation (T.R. Browne)
Stable isotope techniques offer advantages in safety, sensitivity, specificity, and economy for many types of pharmaceutical investigations when compared to conventional techniques. Nevertheless, pharmaceutical researchers are slow to embrace stable isotope techniques.
This book assembles in one place comprehensive reviews of the many applications of stable isotopes and the background material necessary to understand the application. This approach is a deliberate attempt to encourage the usage of stable isotopes in pharmaceutical research. A bonus to the reader is the high standard of contributions from a very talented and diverse group of investigators.
- © Elsevier Science 1997
- 18th December 1997
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Boston Veterans Admin. Med. Center, Boston University School of medicine, 150 South Huntington Avenue, Boston 02130, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.