- Sittig’s Handbook is a globally recognized reference source, providing full listings of the 2,000 most common hazardous chemicals – making it the essential handbook for first-line response to chemical spills and day-to-day chemical plant reference.
- Entries have a full range of synonyms for each chemical, including trade names, to avoid confusion and enable quick and accurate location of the right information.
- Authoritative and frequently updated, Sittig provides a fully accurate source of information that engineers and emergency response services look to as a highly dependable reference both for emergencies and day-to-day engineering decisions.
Table of Contents
- Volume 1
How to Use this book
Key to Abbreviation and Acronyms
Chemical Records: Entries A-K
Chemical Records: Entries L-Z
Carcinogens--confirmed and suspected
Chemical Synonym and Trade Name Cross-Index
CAS Number Cross-Index
- No. of pages: 3096
- Language: English
- Copyright: © William Andrew 2011
- Published: September 23, 2011
- Imprint: William Andrew
- eBook ISBN: 9781437778700