- Presents a combination of analysis and case study in which a strong technical treatment is blended with a fictional case study to offer clarity and explanation
- A practical and effective implementation process for a comprehensive financial performance system
- Offers a perspective of the role of different corporate and business unit functions in the implementation of value-based financial performance within a company
Table of Contents
- Getting started; Shareholder value and sustainable value: definitions and perspectives; Value-based metrics: from accounting to economics; Cost of capital; Economic profit assessment: value 'creators' and 'destroyers'; Financial 'drivers': support measures; Market value added: 'magnifier' concept; Value-based analysis: valuation hierarchy; Valuation methodologies; Corporate financial analysis: business unit valuation, business unit values and cash flows, sustainable revenue growth; Value driver programs: major internal investments; Mergers & acquisitions: major external investments; Capital investments: planning, evaluation and control; Financial reporting and communication: traditional/modification/new; Epilogue.
- No. of pages: 488
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2001
- Published: October 23, 2001
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080498133
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Shareholder Value - A Business Experience"