- Provides a concise and authoritative guide to manufacturing high-quality sausage products for the consumer
- Discusses issues of definition, market trends, product formulation, and the calculations required for mandatory product labelling in the EU
- Reviews key stages in sausage production and outlines good practice in safety and quality assurance
Table of Contents
- Definition of sausages; Sausage market trends; Product formulation; Production stages; Sausage quality and safety management; Novel products; Appendices: QA and HACCP documentation.
- No. of pages: 104
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2003
- Published: August 31, 2003
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737167
About the Editor
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Sausage Manufacture"