- Inclusion of both MLS and MLT level content and questions enables the book to be used for both certification exams
- Print mock exam at the end of the book contains 100 certification examination preparation questions.
- Content reviews in outline form enables each topic to be easily reviewed but covered in an appropriate depth.
- Online mock exams on the companion Evolve website include all the practice questions from the book plus additional unique questions that can be used to create mock exams for extra practice.
- Eight-page full-color insert within the book features 50 illustrations that show hematological and microbiological photomicrographs.
- Test-taking tips and suggestions discuss the exam, how it’s set up and scored, when to answer, guess and not answers questions, how to identify distracters, and more.
2. Mycology/Virology and Parasitology
5. Urinalysis and Body Fluids
6. Immunology and Serology
8. Clinical Chemistry
9. Molecular Diagnostics
10. Laboratory Operations
11. Laboratory Calculations
Appendix A: Rationales for Certification Preparation Questions
Appendix B: Mock Examination