Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Rheology: An Introduction
2. Rheology of Polymer Blends
3. Interfacial Characterization using Rheology
4. Rheology of Colloids
5. Rheology of Polymer nanocomposites
6. Rheology of Polymer-Clay nanocomposites
7. Rheology of Polymer-CNT nanocomposites
8. Rheology of Polymer Blend Nanocomposites
9. Rheology of heavy crude oil and asphaltene-polymer composite blends
10. Rheology of Hydrogels
11. Rheology of Liquid Crystalline Polymers
12. Rheo-SAXS: A Critical Evaluation
13. Fourier Transform Rheology: Advancements and Future
14. MagnetoRheology Studies on Polymer Nanocomposites
15. Nonlinear Rheology
16. Electrorheology of polymer blends and nanocomposites
Rheology of Polymer Blends and Nanocomposites: Theory, Modelling and Applications focuses on rheology in polymer nanocomposites. It provides readers with a solid grounding in the fundamentals of rheology, with an emphasis on recent advancements. Chapters explore potential future applications for nanocomposites and polymer blends, giving readers a thorough understanding of the specific features derived from rheology as a tool for the study of polymer blends and nanocomposites. This book is ideal for industrial and academic researchers in the field of polymer blends and nanocomposites, but is also a great resource for anyone who wants to learn about the applications of rheology.
- Sets out the principles of rheology as it is applied to polymer blends and nanocomposites
- Demonstrates how rheological techniques are best applied to different classes of nanocomposites
- Assesses the opportunities and major challenges of rheological approaches to polymer blends and nanocomposites
Materials scientists working in the areas of nanomaterials and polymer science
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 9th September 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Prof. Sabu Thomas is currently the Vice Chancellor and Full Professor of Polymer Science and Engineering at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. His ground-breaking research has covered the areas of polymer science and engineering, polymer nanocomposites, elastomers, polymer blends, interpenetrating polymer networks, polymer membranes, green composites and nanocomposites, nanomedicine and green nanotechnology. Prof. Thomas has received several national and international awards in recognition of his work, and recently received Honoris Causa (DSc) from the University of South Brittany, Lorient, France, in recognition for his contributions to polymer science and engineering. Prof. Thomas has published over 750 peer reviewed research papers, reviews and book chapters, has co-edited multiple books, and has 5 patents to his name.
International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
Dr. Sarathchandran C is an Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Department of Sciences, Amrita School of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He was previously Scientist (Contract) at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Indian Space Research Organization, Trivandrum, India
Assistant Professor of Chemistry,Department of Sciences, Amrita School of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Nithin Chandran is a Researcher at the School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
Researcher, School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.