- The only RFID+ study guide that provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives for the CompTIA RFID+ exam
- Packed full of special features and material to aid and reinforce learning
1. Readers who want to prepare for the CompTIA RFID+ exam.
2. RFID professionals can use it as a quick reference.
3. Beginners who want to join the RFID profession.
4. Instructors can use it as a text book for a basic course on RFID
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: RFID+ Physics, Math, and RFID: Mind the Gap
Chapter 2: RFID+ The Physics of RFID
Chapter 3: RFID+ Working with RFID Tags
Chapter 4: RFID+ Working with Interrogation Zones
Chapter 5: RFID+ Working with Regulations and Standards
Chapter 6: RFID+ Selecting the RFID System Design
Chapter 7: RFID+ Performing Site Analysis
Chapter 8: RFID+ Performing Installation
Chapter 9: RFID+ Working with RFID Peripherals
Chapter 10: RFID+ Monitoring and Troubleshooting RFID Systems
Appendix A: Answers to Chapter Self Tests
Appendix B: Final Exam
Bibliography and Resources
- No. of pages: 352
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2007
- Published: February 1, 2007
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080516295
- Paperback ISBN: 9781597491341
About the Author
SCJP Exam for J2SE 5: A Concise and Comprehensive Study Guide for The Sun Certified Java Programmer Exam; In Depth: Project Management Professional Study Guide for PMP and CAPM Exams; Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 10 Study Guide; SCBCD Exam Study Kit: Java Business Component Developer Certification For EJB.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "RFID+ Study Guide and Practice Exams"