- Provides a general background as a course module in the area of inorganic reaction mechanisms, which has important research applications in the metallurgical industry
- Contains further chapters devoted to isomerization and racemization reactions, to the general field of redox reactions, and to the reactions of coordinated ligands
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the field; The kinetic background; Substitution reactions of octahedral complexes; Substitution reactions in four- and five-coordinate complexes; Isomerisation and racemisation reactions; Electron transfer reactions; Reactions of coordinated ligands.
- No. of pages: 176
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2000
- Published: March 1, 2000
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781782420637
About the Author
R W Hay
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Reaction Mechanisms of Metal Complexes"