Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Quantum Inspired Computational Intelligence: Research and Applications explores the latest quantum computational intelligence approaches, initiatives, and applications in computing, engineering, science, and business. The book explores this emerging field of research that applies principles of quantum mechanics to develop more efficient and robust intelligent systems. Conventional computational intelligence—or soft computing—is conjoined with quantum computing to achieve this objective. The models covered can be applied to any endeavor which handles complex and meaningful information.
- Brings together quantum computing with computational intelligence to achieve enhanced performance and robust solutions
- Includes numerous case studies, tools, and technologies to apply the concepts to real world practice
- Provides the missing link between the research and practice
Academic and corporate researchers in artificial intelligence, computational intelligence, applied computing, data science, data mining, signal processing, pattern recognition, machine learning, and quantum computing
1. Quantum Neural Computation of Entanglement is Robust to Noise and Decoherence
2. Quantum Computing and Supervised Machine Learning: Training, Model Selection and Error Estimation
3. Field Computation: A Framework for Quantum Inspired Computing
4. Design of Cellular Quantum-inspired Evolutionary Algorithm with Random Topologies
5. An Efficient Pure Color Image Denoising using Quantum Parallel Bi-Directional Self-Organizing Neural Network Architecture
6. Quantum Inspired Multi-objective SA for Bi-level Image Thresholding
7. Quantum Inspired Computational Intelligent Techniques in Image Segmentation
8. Fuzzy Evaluated Quantum Cellular Automata Approach for Watershed Image Analysis
9. Quantum Inspired Evolutionary Algorithm for Scaling Factors Optimization during Manifold Medical Information Embedding
10. Digital Filter Design using Quantum Inspired Multi-Objective Cat Swarm Optimization Algorithm
11. A Novel Graph Clustering Algorithm Based On Discrete Time Quantum Random Walk
12. Schrodinger equation as an inspiration for client portfolio simulation hybrid system based on dynamic Bayesian networks and REFII model
13. A Quantum Inspired Hybrid Intelligent Position Monitoring System in Wireless Networks
- No. of pages:
- © Morgan Kaufmann 2017
- 15th September 2016
- Morgan Kaufmann
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Bhattacharyya [FIEI (I), FIETE, LFOSI, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, MIET(UK)] is Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Christ University, Bangalore. With over 20 years of experience in academics, he has authored/edited more than 50 books and more than 250 research publications in international journals and conference proceedings. His research interests include hybrid intelligence, pattern recognition, multimedia data processing, social networks and quantum computing.
Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, CHRIST University, Bangalore, India
Dr. Ujjwal Maulik is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India since 2004. He is co-author of seven books for Springer and Wiley, more than 250 research publications, and Associate Editor of IEEE Transaction on Fuzzy Systems and Information Sciences. His research interests include computational intelligence, bioinformatics, combinatorial optimization, pattern recognition, and data mining.
Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Dr. Paramartha Dutta did his Bachelors and Masters in Statistics from the Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta in the years 1988 and 1990 respectively. He afterwards completed his Master of Technology in Computer science from the same Institute in the year 1993 and Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering from the Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur in 2005 respectively. He has served in the capacity of research personnel in various projects funded by Govt. of India, which include DRDO, CSIR, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta etc. Dr. Dutta is now a Professor in the Department of Computer and system Sciences of the Visva Bharati University, West Bengal, India. Prior to this, he served Kalyani Government Engineering College and College of Engineering in West Bengal as full time faculty members. He has coauthored four books and has also one edited book to his credit. He has published
about hundred fifty papers in various journals and conference proceedings, both international and national. Presently, he is supervising four students for their Ph. D program registered with Visva Bharati University and West Bengal University of Technology. Dr. Dutta is a Life Fellow of the Optical Society of India (OSI), Computer Society of India (CSI), Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), Indian Unit of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IUPRAI) - the Indian affiliate of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR), Senior Member of Associated Computing Machinery (ACM), IEEE Computer Society, USA and IACSIT.
Visva Bharati University, West Bengal, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.