- Presents a unique focus on health promotion and illness prevention for families.
- Addresses all major areas of family life, such as culture, roles, communication, stress management, nutrition, spirituality, sexuality, and recreation.
- Provides a theoretical and historical perspective of family health and family nursing.
- Focuses on the nursing process in the discussion of family care, especially specific interventions to use when working with families.
- Emphasizes key information through pedagogical features such as chapter objectives and chapter highlights.
- A diverse contributor panel includes experts from all areas of family health, both within nursing and in other health disciplines.
- © Saunders 2004
- 4th November 2003
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Community Partnerships, University of North Carolina at Wilmington School of Nursing, Wilmington, NC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.