eBook ISBN: 9781416066750
Paperback ISBN: 9780721601151
Published Date: 4th November 2003
- Presents a unique focus on health promotion and illness prevention for families.
- Addresses all major areas of family life, such as culture, roles, communication, stress management, nutrition, spirituality, sexuality, and recreation.
- Provides a theoretical and historical perspective of family health and family nursing.
- Focuses on the nursing process in the discussion of family care, especially specific interventions to use when working with families.
- Emphasizes key information through pedagogical features such as chapter objectives and chapter highlights.
- A diverse contributor panel includes experts from all areas of family health, both within nursing and in other health disciplines.
- © Saunders 2004
- 4th November 2003
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.