Authors: Perri Bomar
Paperback ISBN: 9780721601151
eBook ISBN: 9781416066750
Published Date: 4th November 2003
- Presents a unique focus on health promotion and illness prevention for families.
- Addresses all major areas of family life, such as culture, roles, communication, stress management, nutrition, spirituality, sexuality, and recreation.
- Provides a theoretical and historical perspective of family health and family nursing.
- Focuses on the nursing process in the discussion of family care, especially specific interventions to use when working with families.
- Emphasizes key information through pedagogical features such as chapter objectives and chapter highlights.
- A diverse contributor panel includes experts from all areas of family health, both within nursing and in other health disciplines.
- © Saunders 2004
- 4th November 2003
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Community Partnerships, University of North Carolina at Wilmington School of Nursing, Wilmington, NC, USA
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.