This book provides you with the tools required to approach and manage projects. These effective skills will impact positively on the success of both the projects you are involved with and of your organization.
* A practical handbook for both career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career
* Provides simple step-by-step tools for understanding and managing each of the project value-add stages:
- Developing a business case
- Robust planning
- Staying in control
- Delivering benefits
* Focussed on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas
* Brief and visually led, the Toolkit is designed to get you up and running fast and to increase the certainty of a positive project outcome from day one
* Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools
* Supported by downloadable online project planning templates that enable the techniques developed in the book to be applied in practice
Project Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource.
Focussed on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, this book recognises that most non-routine work completed by an organization is a project
A practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects – not a lengthy theoretical textbook, it gets to the point and delivers REAL benefits
Fully supported by online project planning and delivery tools, templates, workflow organizers and data sheets, the book is suitable for both career project managers and those involved with projects intermittently
Engineering Project Managers and students taking professional or academic project management courses