Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Coherent backscattering and Anderson localization of light, Ch.M. Aegerter and G. Maret
- Soliton Shape and Mobility Control in Optical Lattices, Y.V. Kartashov, V.A. Vysloukh and L. Torner
- Signal and Quantum Noise in Optical Communications and Cryptography, Ph. Gallion, F. Mendieta and Shifeng Jiang
- Invisibility cloaking by coordinate transformation, Min Yan, Wei Yan, and Min Qiu Author index for Volume 52 Subject index for Volume 52 Contents of previous volumes Cumulative index - Volumes 1-52
In the fourty-seven years that have gone by since the first volume of Progress in Optics was published, optics has become one of the most dynamic fields of science. The volumes in this series which have appeared up to now contain more than 300 review articles by distinguished research workers, which have become permanent records for many important developments.
- Backscattering and Anderson localization of light
- Advances in oliton manipulation in optical lattices
- Fundamental quantum noise in optical amplification
- Invisibility cloaks
Researchers, professors, (post) graduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2009
- 3rd February 2009
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Wolf works at the University of Rochester, NY, USA
University of Rochester, NY, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.