1. Optical Tweezers: Fundamentals and Some Biophysical Applications
Kamal R. Dhakal and Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan
2. Spatial–Spectral Correspondence Relationship for Mono–Polychromatic Light Diffraction
3. Analog Photonic Fractional Signal Processing
Christian Cuadrado-Laborde, Luis Poveda-Wong, Antonio Carrascosa, José L. Cruz, Antonio Díez and Miguel V. Andrés
Progress in Optics, Volume 63 is the latest release in a series that presents an overview of the state-of-the-art in optics research. In this update, readers will find timely chapters on measuring polarization states, quantum measurement, optical trapping, spatial/spectral correspondence for mono/poly chromatic light diffraction, and photonic fractional signal processing, amongst other timely topics.
- Includes contributions from leading authorities in the field of optics
- Presents timely, state-of-the-art reviews in the field of optics
Researchers, professors, postgraduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 1st April 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
Taco D. Visser is a Professor of Physics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. He has published more than one hundred papers on various topics in optics, such as scattering, diffraction, waveguides, coherence theory, singular optics and surface plasmon polaritions. Next to his theoretical work he is also actively engaged in experiments in nano-optics.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands