Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Taco D. Visser
1. Integration on a microchip: A glimpse into the future of optical coherence tomography
B. Imran Akca, Lantian Chang and Gunay Yurtsever
2. Small focal spot formation by vector beams
Kozawa Yuichi and Shunichi Sato
3. Ground states of coupled nonlinear oscillator systems
4. Characteristics of equilibrated nonlinear oscillator systems
5. Advances in optical imaging of drug delivery across the blood-brain barrier
Weichen Wei, Xuejiao Wang, Yajuan Li, Yong Cheng, Anthony A. Fung, Xinyi Yang, Jane Y. Wu and Lingyan Shi
Progress in Optics, Volume 66, the latest release in a series that presents an overview of the state-of-the-art in optics research, contains new and interesting topics on Integration on a Microchip A Glimpse into the Future of Optical Coherence Tomography and Radiation pressure.
- Includes contributions from leading authorities in the field of optics
- Presents timely, state-of-the-art reviews on advances in optics
Researchers, professors, postgraduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st April 2021
- Hardcover ISBN:
Taco D. Visser is a Professor of Physics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. He has published more than one hundred papers on various topics in optics, such as scattering, diffraction, waveguides, coherence theory, singular optics and surface plasmon polaritions. Next to his theoretical work he is also actively engaged in experiments in nano-optics.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.