Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Emil Wolf and Bristol
2. Specular mirror interferometer
Wolfgang Peter Schleich
3. Maximum Likelihood Estimation in the Context of an Optical Measurement
Miguel A. Alonso
4. Surface Plasmons
Ari T. Friberg
5. Chapter title to be confirmed
6. The Development of Coherence Theory
Daniel F.V. James
7. Chapter title to be confirmed
8. Chapter title to be confirmed
9. Chapter title to be confirmed
Progress in Optics, Volume 65: A Tribute to Emil Wolf, provides the latest release in a series that presents an overview of the state-of-the-art in optics research. In this update, readers will find timely chapters on Specular mirror interferometer, Maximum Likelihood Estimation in the Context of an Optical Measurement, Surface Plasmons, The Development of Coherence Theory, and much more.
- Includes contributions from leading authorities in the field of optics
- Presents timely, state-of-the-art reviews in the field of optics
Researchers, professors, postgraduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st May 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Taco D. Visser is a Professor of Physics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. He has published more than one hundred papers on various topics in optics, such as scattering, diffraction, waveguides, coherence theory, singular optics and surface plasmon polaritions. Next to his theoretical work he is also actively engaged in experiments in nano-optics.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands