- A comprehensive summary of developments in this subject
- Includes case studies and practical solutions
- Compiled by a worldwide panel of experts
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Principles: Understanding residual stress and distortion in welds: An overview; Welding heat transfer; Thermal–metallurgical–mechanical interactions during welding; Measuring temperature during welding; Modelling the effects of welding. Part 2 Applications: Measuring welding-induced distortion; Modelling distortion and residual stress during welding: Practical applications; Mitigating welding residual stress and distortion; Control of buckling distortion in plates and shells.
- No. of pages: 364
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2005
- Published: October 10, 2005
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845690939
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Processes and Mechanisms of Welding Residual Stress and Distortion"