Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Probabilistic Graphical Models for Computer Vision introduces probabilistic graphical models (PGMs) for computer vision problems and teaches how to develop the PGM model from training data. This book discusses PGMs and their significance in the context of solving computer vision problems, giving the basic concepts, definitions and properties. It also provides a comprehensive introduction to well-established theories for different types of PGMs, including both directed and undirected PGMs, such as Bayesian Networks, Markov Networks and their variants.
- Discusses PGM theories and techniques with computer vision examples
- Focuses on well-established PGM theories that are accompanied by corresponding pseudocode for computer vision
- Includes an extensive list of references, online resources and a list of publicly available and commercial software
- Covers computer vision tasks, including feature extraction and image segmentation, object and facial recognition, human activity recognition, object tracking and 3D reconstruction
Engineers, computer scientists, and statisticians researching in computer vision, image processing and medical imaging
2. Probability Calculus
3. Directed Probabilistic Graphical Models
4. Undirected Probabilistic Graphical Models
5. PGM Applications in Computer Vision
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 12th December 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Qiang Ji is in the Department of Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York, USA
Department of Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.