From pre-operative assessment to post-operative care, Principles and Practice of Lymphedema Surgery presents authoritative guidance on surgical techniques in the treatment and management of Lymphedema. Concise and easily accessible, this highly visual reference helps deepen your understanding of each procedure and how to perform them. Step-by-step instructions and procedural videos from a team of leading authorities in the field of lymphedema and microsurgery equip you to implement the most innovative and latest surgical and non-surgical approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Gain thorough and in-depth step-by-step guidance to incorporate the treatment of lymphedema in your practice.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to concise, strictly templated chapters packed with full-color illustrations and clinical photographs.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts in plastic surgery and lymphedema microsurgery.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of leading international experts performing advanced techniques including: End-end lymphovenous bypass, End-side lymphovenous bypass, Submental vascularized lymph node flap, Supraclavicular vascularized lymph node flap, and Lymphatic vessel mapping with ICG.
- Assess treatment outcomes using well-described and highly regarded scientific methodology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 13th July 2015
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor & Vice Superintendent, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
Professor of Surgery
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.