Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Precision Motion Systems: Modeling, Control, and Applications presents basic dynamics and the control knowledge needed for the daily challenges of researchers and professionals working in the field. The book explains accurate dynamics and control algorithms, along with experimental validation of precision systems in industrial, medical, airborne and spaceborne applications. By using the proposed experimental designs, readers will be able to make further developments and validations.
- Presents accurate dynamics and control algorithms in industrial, medical, airborne and spaceborne applications
- Explains basic dynamics and control knowledge, such as Laplace transformations and stability analysis
- Teaches how to design, develop and control typical precision systems
PhD students, and researchers in academia and industry working in precision instruments, mechanics, automation, aeronautics and astronautics
2. Iterative Learning Control of Linear Precision Systems
3. Iterative Learning Control of linearized Precision Systems
4. Iterative Learning Control of Nonlinear Precision Systems
5. Nonlinear Friction Modeling and Compensation of Linear Precision Motors
6. Designing, modeling, analysis and control of precision 3D printing machine
7. Development and Adaptive Control of air-bearing systems and medical machines
8. Design, model, control and experiment of electric-optical systems will focus on airborne precision systems
9. Accurate Modeling and Suppression of Micro-vibrations in Precision Spacecrafts
10. Twister-based Control and Application in Precision Spacecrafts
11. Precision Control and Experimental Investigations of Laser Relay Satellites
12. Modeling and Precision Control of Space Structures
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2019
- 18th May 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
His research interests include dynamics and precision control of space structures.
School of Astronautics, Northwestern Polytechnical University
His research interests include mechanical design and dynamics analysis of space complex structures, such as space antennas, space robotics.
Associate Professor, School of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology
His research interests include learning control and applications in piezoelectric precision systems.
Department of Electronic and Information Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
His research interests include precision motion and advanced robotics.
Ningbo Institute of Material Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
His research interests include design and development of ultra precision systems, accurate modelling and control of piezoelectric systems, microvibration and active control.
Northwestern Polytechnical University, School of Astronautics, Xi'an, China