Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Written with corporate regulatory compliance officers, health and safety managers, loss control managers, and human resource specialists in mind, this book offers workplace-tested strategies for meeting the health and safety needs of a modern corporation. Emphasizing the practical means of achieving compliance with OSHA regulations, this book also provides a unique assessment of the more extensive factors that influence the management of workplace health and safety. The integration of practical regulation strategies with corporate objectives is particularly relevant to graduate curricula in business management, public policy, and occupational medicine.
- Provides practical guidelines for industrial compliance with major OSHA regulations
- Presents concise explanations of technical and scientific concepts underlying regulatory requirements
- Integrates specific examples of the global economy's influence on the design and implementation of workplace health and safety
- Elucidates the effects of health and safety programs on financial and legal risk management practices in industry
- Includes explanations of practical alternative compliance strategies for company health and safety officers
Overview of Occupational Health and Safety
Scope of Occupational Health and Safety
Hazard and Risk Assessment
Occupational Health and Safety Standards
The HSE Audit
Health and Safety Programs
Confined Space Entry and Hotwork
Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
Hazardous Waste Management
Management of Change
Chemical Surveillance and Monitoring. Medical Surveillance
Integrated Personnel Training
Data and Information Management
Business Management, Health and Safety, and Environmental Quality: As Assessment of Trends
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1996
- 18th July 1996
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
New England Research, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.