Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Polyurethane Polymers: Blends and Interpenetrating Networks deals with almost all aspects of blends and IPNs formed by polyurethane, including the thermal, mechanical, morphological, and viscoelastic properties of each blend presented in the book. In addition, major applications related to these blends and IPNs are mentioned.
- Provides an elaborate coverage of the chemistry of polyurethane, including its synthesis and properties
- Includes available characterization techniques
- Relates types of polyurethanes to their potential properties
- Discusses blends options
Graduates and postgraduates, engineers, research scholars (primarily in the field of chemical engineering, polymer chemistry, materials science, and polymer physics), polymer engineers and polymer technologists from industries and also for those who are working in biomedical field. Professionals, researchers, industrial practitioners, graduate students, and senior undergraduates in the fields of polymer science, surface science, bioengineering and chemical engineering, and materials science
1. Polyurethanes: Structure, Properties, Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications
Arunima Reghunadhan and Sabu Thomas
2. Blends and Interpenetrating Polymer Networks Based on Polyurethane Polymers With Natural and Synthetic Rubbers
Mehar A. Minnath and Etathil Purushothaman
3. Blends and IPNs of Polyurethane Polymers with Thermosetting Polymers
Sunan Tiptipakorn and Sarawut Rimdusit
4. Role of Nanofillers in Polyurethane Based Blends and Interpenetration Networks
Yao Tong and Mo Song
5. Polyurethane Ionic Blends as the Electrically Conductive Coatings
Piotr Król, Bo˙zena Król, Marek Zenker and Jan Subocz
6. Blends and IPNs of Polyurethane Polymers With Block Copolymers
Thomas E. Müller
7. Nonisocyanate Polyurethanes
Marcin Włoch and Janusz Datta
8. Conducting Polyurethane Blends: Recent Advances and Perspectives
Raghvendra K. Mishra, Jiji Abraham, Nandakumar Kalarikkal, Karingamanna Jayanarayanan, Kuruvilla Joseph and Sabu Thomas
9. Electrospun Polyurethane Nanofibrous Mats for Wound Dressing Applications
Afeesh R. Unnithan, Arathyram R.K. Sasikala, Chan H. Park and Cheol S. Kim
10. Poly(urethane-methacrylate) Copolymers Prepared by the Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Methods as a New Material for Hydrophobic Coatings
Paweł Chmielarz and Piotr Król
11. Ageing Behavior of Polyurethane Based Blends and Interpenetrating Polymer Networks
Alpesh U. Vala, Ajay V. Rane, Krishnan Kanny, Vayyaprontavida K. Abitha and Sabu Thomas
12. Poly(urethane-siloxane) Copolymers as New Coating Materials
13. Polyurethane Blends for Powder Clear Coatings
14. Recycling of Polyurethanes
Janusz Datta and Marcin Włoch
15. Application of Blends and Polyurethane Interpenetrating Polymer Networks
Sainath Ashok Jadhav, Ajay V. Rane, Krishnan Kanny, Saket S. Mulge, Vayyaprontavida K. Abitha and Sabu Thomas
16. Mechanical and Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Polyurethane Blends and Interpenetrating Polymer Networks Nikesh Samarth, Vinayak Kamble, Ajay V. Rane, Vayyaprontavida K. Abitha, Omdeo Gohatre and Krishnan Kanny
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 16th August 2017
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Prof. Datta is a well famous scientist in the field of polymer science and technology. He is an expert in the field of polyurethane recycling, polymer blending and composites. He has a good number of research publications in reputed journals. He is the editor of a book and written two book chapters.He is having ten patents to his credit. He is undertaking more than twenty projects. He secured his graduation and post graduation from Gdansk University, Poland and is currently working as an Asst. Professor in the same university. He supervised two PhD students and more than thirty post graduate students.
Department of Polymers Technology, Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, Poland
Prof. Haponiuk is an expert in the field of polymer composites, polymer blends, thermal properties of polymers, rubbers, nanomaterials, recycling, etc. He has more than fifty publications to his credit. He is having a good number of foreign collaborations.
Professor, Head of Department, Department of Polymers Technology, Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, Poland
Arunima is currently doing her doctoral research in polymer science in the International and Interuniversity Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University. She has concentrated on polymer blends with recycled polyurethanes. She has Co authored a book chapter and is actively engaged in research in the group of Prof. Sabu Thomas.
International and Interuniversity Centre for Nanosciences and Nanotechnology (IIUCNN), Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarshini Hills, Kottayam, Kerala, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.