- Gives a comprehensive review of polymer nanocomposites and their properties
- A standard reference on this area
- Written by distinguished editors and a international team of authors
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Layered silicates: Polyamide/clay nanocomposites; Epoxy nanocomposites based on layered silicates and other nanostructured fillers; Biodegradable polymer/layered silicate nanocomposites; Polypropylene layered silicate nanocomposites; Polystyrene/clay nanocomposites; Poly(ethyl acrylate)/bentonite nanocomposites; Clay-acrylate nanocomposite photopolymers; Nanocomposites based on water soluble polymers and unmodified smectide clays; Poly(butylene terephthlate) (PBT) based nanocomposites; Flammability and thermal stability of polymer/layered silicate nanocomposites; Barrier properties of polymer/clay nanocomposites; Rubber-clay nanocomposites. Part 2 Nanotubes, nanoparticles and inorganic-organic hybrid systems: Single walled carbon nanotubes in epoxy composites; Fullerene/carbon nanotube (CNT) composites; Filled polymer nanocomposites containing functional nanoparticles; Polymer/calcium carbonate nanocomposites; Magnetic polymer nanocomposites; Phenolic resin/SiO2 organic-inorganic hybrid nanocomposites; Polymer/graphite nanocomposites; Wear resisting polymer nanocomposites: Preparation and properties.
- No. of pages: 608
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2006
- Published: February 28, 2006
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845691127
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Polymer Nanocomposites"