- Information is presented in a short, simple, and focused manner – the perfect presentation for success in coursework and on exams.
- Chapter summaries and "Challenge Yourself" questions at the end of each chapter provide an extensive review of the material and reinforce understanding and retention.
- Equations and sample problems are integrated throughout the text.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Cellular Physiology
Chapter 2. Autonomic Nervous System
Chapter 3. Neurophysiology
Chapter 4. Cardiovascular Physiology
Chapter 5. Respiratory Physiology
Chapter 6. Renal Physiology
Chapter 7. Acid-Base Physiology
Chapter 8. Gastrointestinal Physiology
Chapter 9. Endocrine Physiology
Chapter 10. Reproductive Physiology
Appendix I. Common Abbreviations and Symbols
Appendix II. Normal Values and Constants
Challenge Yourself Answers
- No. of pages: 528
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2017
- Published: December 26, 2016
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780323511896
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323478816
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Physiology"