* Offers guidelines on the use and application of existing modeling tools, specific for rice cultivation
* Presents the differences and similarities in rice cropping systems and how these relate to pesticide risk assessment
Table of Contents
- Proposed Contents.
Chapter 1: Agronomic, pesticide and water management in rice paddies (A. Ferrero).
Chapter 2: Regulatory Aspects of pesticide risk assessment (A. Craven).
Chapter 3: Water resource contamination in paddy areas (E. Capri).
Chapter 4: Ecotoxicological aspects of pesticide risk assessment in rice (J.V. Tarazona).
Chapter 5: Pesticide exposure assessment in rice paddies: the lower-tier analysis (R. Jackson, S. Cervelli).
Chapter 6: Higher tier exposure assessment in rice paddy areas – a European perspective (D.G. Karpouzas, Z. Miao).
Chapter 7: Pesticide exposure assessment in rice paddy areas – an Asian perspective (H. Watanabe, J. Tournebitze).
Chapter 8: Pesticide exposure assessment in rice paddy areas – an American perspective (A. Ritter).
Chapter 9. Socio-economic assessment of the risk-benefit relationship in rice-cultivating countries(G. Canali).
- No. of pages: 266
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2007
- Published: October 3, 2007
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444530875
- eBook ISBN: 9780080551142